Holiday 2020/21 – Update announcement
If you are interested in joining us on the 2020/21 holiday and you travelled with us this year, please contact us for the secret booking link. You will have priority until Monday 13 January 2020. If you have travelled with us on previous years please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest. You will receive a priority booking link on the morning of Monday 13 January. You will have a further week of priority booking.
If you have not travelled with us before, please email us at email@example.com and we will ensure your receive the link on the morning of Monday 20 January when the holiday goes on general sale.
SORRY SOLD OUT FOR 2019
Join us on our fabulous New Year Holiday 2019/20
A superb New Year holiday for families and groups travelling by air from Manchester taking in some of the world’s best wintersports resorts
– BY AIR FROM MANCHESTER –
The New Year Holiday departs by air from Manchester to Munich and includes executive transfers from Munich airport and return.
Depart – Friday 27 December 2019 | Return – back to UK Thursday 2 January 2020.
The new year holiday is open to everyone and we particularly welcome families, children, groups of young people, couples and those of more senior years!
Included in this superb holiday –
- Free skiing lessons for novices for all age groups and abilities
- Free guiding for all guests
- Different resorts during the week
- Free evening entertainment
- Visit to Salzburg during the week for non-skiers
- New Years Eve Dinner & Party with fireworks in the village
Accommodation will be at the superb Zistelberghof Hotel, Werfenweng, Austria. Having recently undergone a 1.5 million euro renovation this fabulous hotel will be your base for the holiday week. Offering a selection of twin, triple and multi-bedded options, all en suite with bathroom, shower and w.c. flat screen TV
Each day we will operate a Ski Safari visiting different resorts. This is obviously weather dependant. We may include Zell am See, Obertauern, Werfenweng, Flachau, Zauchensee, Mulbach, Kaprun, Alpendorf, Wagrain, Eben and others in the Sportwelde Amade Region.
Non-skiers are very welcome and we can arrange a programme of activities including a day visit to the beautiful city of Salzburg by train, Glacier sightseeing, visit to the Thermal Spa, Horse-drawn sleigh rides, Langlauffing (cross country) skiing, Snow Shoeing and visit to the local Castle.
The holiday will include
- Scheduled flights with Lufthansa from Manchester to Munich. Departs Friday 27 December 2019 – morning scheduled flights.
Executive coach transfers from airport to hotel.
Return departure on Thursday 2 January 2020 arriving back at Manchester late evening.
- Six nights accommodation in the luxury Zistelberghof Hotel, Werfenweng. Including hot breakfast and hearty three course dinner and salad bar each evening. The hotel offers a range of 2, 3 and multi-bedded rooms. Family rooms and groups of children and friends may also share the larger rooms.
- Travel on private coach to different resorts during the holiday.
- Up to six days skiing or boarding.
- A fully accompanied ski programme with the option of lessons, free or guided group skiing.
- New Years Eve Meal and Party in the hotel.
- Race and games night, quiz and music night and other entertainment throughout the week.
- Non-skiers optional excursion programme including visit to Salzburg by train.
- Lift passes are not included but we will assist you with these. Indicative costs are for a 6 Day Super Salzburg pass to visit different resorts – £240 adult, £175 youth, £120 child.
- Equipment hire is not included but we will assist you with this on arrival in resort if required. We do have a discount arrangement with the local hire shop.
Book your places
To book the fully inclusive holiday described above please select options 1 or 2 below
PAY Just £100 deposit pp – Choice of payment by card, cheque or ebanking
Holiday to Zistelberghof Hotel – New Year 2019/20
Items in Your Basket
Following payment of your deposit we will send you an invoice showing the total amount due and the deposit paid. Please arrange for a second payment of 50% of the outstanding balance by 1 August 2019 and the balance payment by 1st December 2019.
Travel Insurance for your Trip – IMPORTANT
We believe that safety and enjoyment are equally important when traveling with TGM. It is therefore one of our terms and conditions of booking that you have adequate travel insurance in place before you travel. Cover must include emergency medical expenses, personal accident and repatriation. In addition, we strongly recommend that you include baggage, personal liability and cancellation cover.
TGM has teamed up with Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited to offer our travellers a range of excellent policies to choose from. Each policy includes:-
- emergency medical expenses
- personal accident
- personal liability
- overseas legal expenses
- cancellation or curtailment charges
- over 80 sports and activities covered as standard
NB It is advisable to take out your travel insurance at the time of booking your trip as cover will commence for pre-departure cancellation from the policy issue date. This will, therefore, provide cover should you have to cancel your trip for an insured reason such as illness or accident preventing you from travelling.
To access the Endsleigh Travel Insurance web site please click here