Chillfactore Lessons and Recreational passes are now available for
Sunday 16th October 2022
Subscribe to our newsletter for updates and announcements at The Chillfactore.
Please follow us on Facebook or register for our newsletter.
- 50 minute lessons for beginners and improvers at The Chillfactore
- 2 Hours Recreational Skiing or Snowboarding at The Chillfactore
INCLUDED: Chillfactore Lift passes and equipment – Boots, poles, skis OR boots & board! You may bring your own equipment with pleasure. Helmets are available on request and must be worn by U18.
Please Note: Lessons are based on 10 participants. Why not get a group of friends or work colleagues together?
Next Chill Factor’e sessions are on 13/11/22, 11/12/22, 08/01/23, 05/02/23, 05/03/23, 16/04/23.
- Recreational activity requires you to be able to descend from the top of the main slope under control, whilst turning left and right.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS IN LESSONS MUST BE AT LEAST 8 YEARS OLD
- Boots, skis and poles / Boots Boards and Helmets are included
- Warm clothing is essential with arms and legs covered. Gloves must be worm at all times on the slopes.
- All guests should aim to arrive at Chillfactore from 1 hour before the scheduled slope time for equipment hire and fitting. Once registered please proceed immediately to the equipment fitting area. A TGM representative will assist you if needed.
- Exact details will be confirmed to you in a confirmation following your booking in an auto repose e mail.
- You must book online below to secure your places.
- Chill Factor’e Coronavirus statement – You should not enter Chill Factor’e, if you have been or are displaying one or more Covid-19 symptoms. No refunds are available if people cancel through Covid, however, TGM will endeavour to find a replacement and offer the same booking in the future
SECURE YOUR PLACES NOW – THIS WILL SELL OUT FAST!!
FREE PLACES FOR TEACHERS AND PARTY LEADERS – Please contact us
Find out about TGMs early bird deals on 2024 School Ski Holiday or discuss your 2023/24 trip!