A superb Summer Adventure holiday for families
Zell am See, The Austrian Alps – Sun 9 July to Sun 16 July 2023
A fantastic summer adventure holiday to the Austrian Alps. Take your family to the beautiful Tyrol region of Austria in summer.
Stay in the heart of Salzburgerland in the world renown resort of Zell am See in the superb Der Waldhof Hotel. Four star luxury in the heart of the town just 5 minutes’ walk to shops, bars and restaurants and 10 minutes’ walk to the lake. Only a short walk away from the Schmittenhöhe cable car, Der Waldhof enjoys a quiet location above Zell am See and offers free WiFi. The new 1000m² spa area has separate areas for families and adults only as well as an all year round indoor pool which can be used free of charge.
The property also offers an outdoor children´s playground and 2 indoor playing rooms. During summer months guided walks, wine tasting take place once a week free of charge.
All rooms at Hotel Der Waldhof have a balcony, cable TV, a minibar, and a bathroom with a hairdryer.
A range of exciting options are available to your family and can be tailored to suit your needs. These range from relaxing in the local outdoor pool to racing down the Saalzach River in an 8-person raft! Each day will offer varied and exciting activities.
Activities may include some or all of the following: Sailing, Canoeing, Windsurfing, River Rafting, Biking, mountain walk using trains and gondolas, mountain descent on a Rodelbahn (artificial toboggan run), swimming in indoor and outdoor pools, visit to local towns and cities and sightseeing tours.
- A seven night holiday ‘inclusive package’ which will depart from Manchester airport on Sunday 9 July 2023, returns Sunday 16 July
- Scheduled flights with 22kg hold luggage allowance and hand luggage allowance included
- Airport transfers to resort and return
- Seven nights full board accommodation in the family run, children friendly, Der Waldhof Hotel
• breakfast buffet 7:30-10:00
• lunch package from breakfast buffet OR Lunch buffet 12-13 h
• afternoon coffee and cake 15-17 h
• dinner 4 course menu with salad buffet, weekly themes (BBQ, Italian or kitchen party)
• alcoholic drinks, draft beer, wine and selected liquors 7:30-23 h
- Program for children:
Cool kids fun included in the cost for 5 – 14 year olds – please see specific information here
Excursions have to be booked as early as possible. There is always a limited number of participants and it works on “first come first serve” principle.
- All outdoor and adventurous activities accompanied and supervised by nationally qualified instructors.
- Optional activities available on request at cost:-
- Windsurfing experience and instruction on Lake Zell
- SUP boarding on Lake Zell
- Visit to the Glacier at Kaprun
- Visit to Sigmund Thunn Klamm gorge walk in Kaprun
- Cruise on the Lake Zell
- Hire of sailing boats on Lake Zell
- Cycling adventure through the local villages and pastures
- Visit to The Gerlos Falls and the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier at 3000m
- Exciting Rafting experience on the Sallzach River.
We also include within the price:
- In-resort TGM representative.
Cost and options:
- The costs include all services as described above including scheduled flights, transfers to and from the hotel, accommodation and full board, complimentary drinks as described, events for children om a first come first served basis.
Two adults sharing a Double Superior room and max. 2 children, ca. 25 m². Comfortable room with double bed, sofa, writing desk, bathroom with shower, bath, toilet, hairdryer, telephone, cable TV, a minibar, free Wi-Fi, safe and a balcony. Located in the main building.
Adults – £1599
Child 2 – 11 years – £579
Child 12 – 15 years – £1050
Two adults sharing a Junior Suite and max. 3 children, ca. 42 m². Spacious room with a seating area and a balcony. Amenities include cable TV, free Wi-Fi and a minibar. The junior suites are located in the annexe, which is directly connected to the main building via a tunnel.
Adults – £1799
Child 2 – 11 years – £579
Child 12 – 15 years – £1150
Self drive option: A self drive or own transport option is available. The cost is £350 less than the inclusive option above. To book simply book the option below and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us that you wish to make your own travel arrangements. The cost will be reflected in the balance invoice.
All monies are 100% safe and guaranteed under our membership of the TTA and current PTR regulations. A deposit of £250 pp will be charged now with a further £500 due in February 2023 and the balance payable two months prior to the holiday.
Please simply book and pay for the number of persons you require below and we will contact you to discuss your particular requirements –