Fantastic Easter Family & Friends Holiday April 2023
Following the popularity of our New Year Holiday, we are pleased to announce the launch of our NEW Easter 2023 Holiday to Zell am See and the famous Kitzsteinhorn Glacier, Kaprun, Austria.
Please book on-line below. Just £150 deposit per person.
A Superb Easter holiday for families and groups travelling by air from Manchester travelling to one of the world’s best winter-sports resorts
EASTER HOLIDAY BY AIR FROM MANCHESTER –
The Easter Holiday departs by air from Manchester to Salzburg and includes executive transfers from the airport to the hotel and return.
Depart – Saturday 1 April 2023 | Return – back to UK Saturday 08 April 2023.
The Easter holiday is open to book now and we particularly welcome families and children, couples, groups of friends and other social groups of all ages. We do expect that rooms will be shared on a multi occupancy basis with families sharing rooms. We are unable to offer any single rooms at the current time. Please contact us if you have any particular requirements.
Included in this superb Easter holiday –
- Free ski guiding each morning for two hours for all guests who are able to ski blue runs, on 5 days
- Options for social group skiing in the afternoon
- Skiing both at Zell am See and the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier at Kaprun
- Evening entertainment and cosy bar to chill out
- Optional visit at cost to Salzburg during the week for non-skiers
- Free soft drinks in the hotel until 9pm each day – great for the children!
Accommodation for the 2023 Easter holiday will be at the superb Gartenhotel Daxer, Zell am See, Austria. Located adjacent to the Valley Station of the Schmittenhohebahn Gondola and 100m from the nursery slopes. This superb hotel offers ‘doorstep skiing’. A selection of twin, triple and larger multi-bedded options to suit families and groups of friends, all en-suite with bathroom, shower and w.c. flat screen TV.
Please take a look at the Hotel Brochure
On each of the six days we will be skiing on the massive expanse of slopes on the Schmittenhoe Mountain at Zell am See or making the short journey to the Kitzsteinhorn at Kaprun. Your lift ticket will cover both resorts. Both areas offer a large choice of pistes to suit all abilities from very challenging black runs, including one down to the hotel, to ‘cruising blues’ for the novice and beginner skier or boarder.
Non-skiers are very welcome and we can arrange a programme of activities at small additional cost including a day visit to the beautiful city of Salzburg by train, Glacier sightseeing, Lakeside walks, visit to the Thermal Spa at Kaprun, Langlauffing (cross country) skiing, Snow Shoeing, visit by miniature train to the Gerlos Falls and visit to the local Castle.
The Easter holiday will include
- Scheduled flights with Lufthansa from Manchester to Salzburg. Departs Saturday 01 April 2023 – morning scheduled flights. Flights include 23kg hold luggage and free ski equipment providing we book in advance.
- 01.04.23 – MAN 0910 – FRA – SZG – 1355, 08.04.23 SZG 1445 – FRA – MAN – 1720
- Executive coach transfers from airport to hotel.
- Seven night’s accommodation in the luxury Gartenhotel Daxer, Zell am See. Including hot buffet breakfast with a massive choice of dishes and drinks. A hearty three course dinner with a choice of dish and salad bar each evening. The hotel offers a range of 2, 3 and multi-bedded rooms. Family rooms and groups of children and friends may also share the larger rooms. Sorry no single rooms available currently.
- Free soft drinks in the hotel until 9pm each day.
- Up to six days skiing or boarding.
- An accompanied ski programme with the option guided group skiing for those able to ski blue runs. Options for social group skiing in the afternoon.
- Use of the hotel heated indoor swimming pool. (Not lifeguarded).
- Games night, quiz and music night and other entertainment throughout the week.
- Non-skiers optional excursion programme at cost including visit to Salzburg by train.
- Lift passes are not included, offering families flexibility of requirements, but we will assist you with these. Indicative costs are for a 6 Day Zell am See/Kaprun pass – €330 adult, €250 youth, €169 child. You can of course purchase tickets on a daily basis as required.
- Equipment hire is not included, as many of our guests have their own. We will assist you with this on arrival in resort if required at our friendly hire shop adjacent to the hotel. We do have a discount arrangement with this local hire shop
SECURE YOUR PLACES NOW – PLEASE CONTACT US TO MAKE A BOOKING Contact Us
To book your places please select the correct makeup of your party, and the number in your party and pay your deposit below.
Adult Holiday – you must book two of these
3rd person 6yrs and over sharing a room with two adults above
Child sharing room with two or more adults
Infant sharing a room with two or more adults
Items in Your Basket
Following payment of your deposit we will send you an invoice showing the total amount due and the deposit paid. Please arrange for a second payment of 50% of the outstanding balance by 1 February and the balance payment by 15 March 2023.
100% financial security, Covid secure hotels. Full refund or re-booking in the event of the holiday being postponed. These guarantees do not negate the necessity of personal Travel Insurance with ski pack included. Please arrange your own travel insurance.
Travel Insurance for your Holiday
We believe that safety and enjoyment are equally important when traveling with TGM. It is therefore one of our terms and conditions of booking that you have adequate travel insurance in place before you travel. Cover must include emergency medical expenses, personal accident and repatriation. In addition, we strongly recommend that you include baggage, personal liability and cancellation cover.
TGM Travel Insurance – Holiday Insurance
NB It is advisable to take out your travel insurance at the time of booking your trip as cover will commence for pre-departure cancellation from the policy issue date. This will, therefore, provide cover should you have to cancel your trip for an insured reason such as illness or accident preventing you from travelling.