Easter Family & Friends Holiday April 2022
Following the popularity of our New Year Holiday, we are pleased to announce the launch of our NEW Easter 2022 Holiday to Zell am See and the famous Kitzsteinhorn Glacier, Kaprun, Austria.
VERY LIMITED PLACES – BOOK NOW!
Please book on-line below. Just £150 deposit per person.
A Superb Easter holiday for families and groups travelling by air from Manchester travelling to one of the world’s best winter-sports resorts
– EASTER HOLIDAY BY AIR FROM MANCHESTER –
The Easter Holiday departs by air from Manchester to Salzburg or Munich (tbc) and includes executive transfers from the airport to the hotel and return.
Depart – Saturday 9 April 2022 | Return – back to UK Friday 15 April 2022.
The Easter holiday is open to book now and we particularly welcome families and children, couples, groups of friends and other social groups of all ages. We do expect that rooms will be shared on a multi occupancy basis with families sharing rooms. We are unable to offer any single rooms at the current time. Please contact us if you have any particular requirements.
Included in this superb new year holiday –
- Free two hour morning group skiing lessons for beginners over the age of 8 years old, on 5 days.
- Under 8 years old we recommend individual 1:1 tuition from local ski school. We can assist with making these arrangements for you. Costs dependent on duration and days required.
- Free ski guiding each morning for two hours for all guests who are able to ski blue runs, on 5 days
- Options for social group skiing in the afternoon
- Skiing both at Zell am See and the Kitzsteinhorn Glacier at Kaprun
- Free evening entertainment
- Optional visit at cost to Salzburg during the week for non-skiers
- Free soft drinks in the hotel until 9pm each day – great for the children!
Accommodation for the 2022 Easter holiday will be at the superb Gartenhotel Daxer, Zell am See, Austria. Located adjacent to the Valley Station of the Schmittenhohebahn Gondola and 100m from the nursery slopes. This superb hotel offers ‘doorstep skiing’. A selection of twin, triple and larger multi-bedded options to suit families and groups of friends, all en-suite with bathroom, shower and w.c. flat screen TV.
Please take a look at the Hotel Brochure
On each of the six days we will be skiing on the massive expanse of slopes on the Schmittenhoe Mountain at Zell am See or making the short journey to the Kitzsteinhorn at Kaprun. Your lift ticket will cover both resorts. Both areas offer a large choice of pistes to suit all abilities from very challenging black runs, including one down to the hotel, to ‘cruising blues’ for the novice and beginner skier or boarder.
Non-skiers are very welcome and we can arrange a programme of activities at small additional cost including a day visit to the beautiful city of Salzburg by train, Glacier sightseeing, Lakeside walks, visit to the Thermal Spa at Kaprun, Langlauffing (cross country) skiing, Snow Shoeing, visit by miniature train to the Gerlos Falls and visit to the local Castle.
The Easter holiday will include
- Scheduled flights with Lufthansa from Manchester to Salzburg or Munich (tbc). Departs Saturday 9 April 2022 – morning scheduled flights.
Executive coach transfers from airport to hotel.
Return departure on Friday 15 April 2022 arriving back at Manchester late evening.
- Six night’s accommodation in the luxury Gartenhotel Daxer, Zell am See. Including hot buffet breakfast with a massive choice of dishes and drinks. A hearty three course dinner with a choice of dish and salad bar each evening. The hotel offers a range of 2, 3 and multi-bedded rooms. Family rooms and groups of children and friends may also share the larger rooms. Sorry no single rooms available currently.
- Free soft drinks in the hotel until 9pm each day.
- Up to six days skiing or boarding.
- An accompanied ski programme with the option of free two hour morning lessons for beginners or two hour guided group skiing for those able to ski blue runs. Options for social group skiing in the afternoon.
- Use of the hotel heated indoor swimming pool. (Not lifeguarded).
- Race and games night, quiz and music night and other entertainment throughout the week.
- Non-skiers optional excursion programme at cost including visit to Salzburg by train.
- Lift passes are not included, offering families flexibility of requirements, but we will assist you with these. Indicative costs are for a 6 Day Zell am See/Kaprun pass – £250 adult, £185 youth, £115 child.
- Equipment hire is not included, as many of our guests have their own. We will assist you with this on arrival in resort if required at our friendly hire shop adjacent to the hotel. We do have a discount arrangement with this local hire shop
SECURE YOUR PLACES NOW – THIS WILL SELL OUT FAST!
To book your places please select the correct makeup of your party, and the number in your party and pay your deposit below.
Adult Holiday – you must book two of these
3rd Adult or Teenager sharing a room with two adults above
Child sharing room with two or more adults
Infant sharing a room with two or more adults
Items in Your Basket
Following payment of your deposit we will send you an invoice showing the total amount due and the deposit paid. Please arrange for a second payment of 50% of the outstanding balance by 1 September 2021 and the balance payment by 1 February 2022. You may also pay monthly by standing order to spread the cost.
100% financial security, Covid secure hotels, travel will only take place if allowed by the UK and EU governments. Full refund or re-booking in the event of the holiday being postponed. These guarantees do not negate the necessity of personal Travel Insurance with ski pack included. Please arrange your own travel insurance.
Travel Insurance for your Holiday
We believe that safety and enjoyment are equally important when traveling with TGM. It is therefore one of our terms and conditions of booking that you have adequate travel insurance in place before you travel. Cover must include emergency medical expenses, personal accident and repatriation. In addition, we strongly recommend that you include baggage, personal liability and cancellation cover.
NB It is advisable to take out your travel insurance at the time of booking your trip as cover will commence for pre-departure cancellation from the policy issue date. This will, therefore, provide cover should you have to cancel your trip for an insured reason such as illness or accident preventing you from travelling.