Join us on our fabulous New Year Holiday 2020/21
Following the popularity of our New Year Holiday 2019, the 2020 holiday is almost sold out.
We have now secured some additional rooms at the hotel. Two superb large family rooms are available. One will accommodate four persons and one will accommodate five persons. Both rooms would be ideal for a family of two plus children or a group of friends. Please book on-line below. Just £100 deposit per person. 50% due 1st August and the balance by 1st December 2020.
A Superb New Year holiday for families and groups travelling by air from Manchester taking in some of the world’s best wintersports resorts
– NEW YEAR HOLIDAY BY AIR FROM MANCHESTER –
The New Year Holiday departs by air from Manchester to Salzburg and includes executive transfers from Salzburg airport and return.
Depart – Sunday 27 December 2020 | Return – back to UK Saturday 2 January 2021.
The new year holiday is open to everyone and we particularly welcome families, children, groups of young people, couples and those of more senior years!
Included in this superb new year holiday –
- Free 2 hour morning group skiing lessons for novices and all abilities over the age of 8 years old, on 5 days.
- Under 8 years old we recommend individual 1:1 tuition from local ski school. We can assist with making these arrangements for you. Costs dependent on duration and days required.
- Free guiding each morning for two hours, for all guests who are able to ski blue runs, on 5 days
- Options for group skiing in the afternoon
- Different resorts during the week
- Free evening entertainment
- Optional visit at cost to Salzburg during the week for non-skiers
- New Years Eve Dinner & Party with fireworks in the village
Accommodation for the new year holiday will be at the superb Zistelberghof Hotel, Werfenweng, Austria. Having recently undergone a 1.5 million euro renovation this fabulous hotel will be your base for the holiday week. Offering a selection of twin, triple and large multi-bedded options to suit families and groups of friends, all en suite with bathroom, shower and w.c. flat screen TV
On each of the six days we will operate a Ski Safari visiting different resorts. This is obviously weather dependant. We may include Zell am See, Obertauern, Werfenweng, Flachau, Zauchensee, Mulbach, Kaprun, Alpendorf, Wagrain, Eben and others in the Sportwelde Amade Region.
Non-skiers are very welcome and we can arrange a programme of activities at small additional cost including a day visit to the beautiful city of Salzburg by train, Glacier sightseeing, visit to the Thermal Spa, Horse-drawn sleigh rides, Langlauffing (cross country) skiing, Snow Shoeing and visit to the local Castle.
The New Year holiday will include
- Scheduled flights with Lufthansa from Manchester to Salzburg. Departs Sunday 27 December 2020 – morning scheduled flights.
Executive coach transfers from airport to hotel.
Return departure on Saturday 2 January 2021 arriving back at Manchester late evening.
- Six nights accommodation in the luxury Zistelberghof Hotel, Werfenweng. Including hot breakfast and hearty three course dinner and salad bar each evening. The hotel offers a range of 2, 3 and multi-bedded rooms. Family rooms and groups of children and friends may also share the larger rooms.
- Travel on private coach to different resorts during the holiday.
- Up to six days skiing or boarding.
- A fully accompanied ski programme with the option of free morning lessons or guided group skiing.
- New Years Eve Meal and Party in the hotel.
- Race and games night, quiz and music night and other entertainment throughout the week.
- Non-skiers optional excursion programme at cost including visit to Salzburg by train.
- Lift passes are not included but we will assist you with these. Indicative costs are for a 6 Day Super Salzburg pass to visit different resorts – £250 adult, £185 youth, £125 child.
- Equipment hire is not included but we will assist you with this on arrival in resort if required. We do have a discount arrangement with the local hire shop.
Book your places
To book the fully inclusive holiday described above please contact us
The cost is £995 per adult and £895 per child under the age of 16 years on 27.12.20
PAY Just £100 deposit pp – Choice of payment by card, cheque or ebanking
New Year Holiday to Zistelberghof Hotel – New Year 2020/21
Items in Your Basket
Following payment of your deposit we will send you an invoice showing the total amount due and the deposit paid. Please arrange for a second payment of 50% of the outstanding balance by 1 August 2020 and the balance payment by 1st December 2020.
Travel Insurance for your Trip – IMPORTANT
We believe that safety and enjoyment are equally important when traveling with TGM. It is therefore one of our terms and conditions of booking that you have adequate travel insurance in place before you travel. Cover must include emergency medical expenses, personal accident and repatriation. In addition, we strongly recommend that you include baggage, personal liability and cancellation cover.
TGM has teamed up with Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited to offer our travellers a range of excellent policies to choose from. Each policy includes:-
- emergency medical expenses
- personal accident
- personal liability
- overseas legal expenses
- cancellation or curtailment charges
- over 80 sports and activities covered as standard
NB It is advisable to take out your travel insurance at the time of booking your trip as cover will commence for pre-departure cancellation from the policy issue date. This will, therefore, provide cover should you have to cancel your trip for an insured reason such as illness or accident preventing you from travelling.
To access the Endsleigh Travel Insurance web site please click here