New Year Ski Holiday 2022 – SOLD OUT
Following the popularity of our New Year Holiday and the enforced cancellation of the 2020 and 2021 holidays, we have limited places available for the New Year Ski Holiday 2022. LAST FEW PLACES!
Please book on-line below. Just £250 deposit per person.
A Superb New Year Ski Holiday 2022 for families and groups travelling by air from Manchester taking in some of the world’s best wintersports resorts
– NEW YEAR SKI HOLIDAY 2022 BY AIR FROM MANCHESTER –
The New Year Holiday departs by air from Manchester to Salzburg and Munich and includes executive transfers from the airport and return.
Depart – Tuesday 27 December 2022 | Return – back to UK Monday 2 January 2023.
The new year holiday is open to everyone and we particularly welcome families, children, groups of young people, couples and those of more senior years!
Included in this superb new year holiday –
- Free guiding each morning for two hours, for all guests who are able to ski blue runs, on 5 days
- Under 8 years old we recommend individual 1:1 tuition from local ski school. We can assist with making these arrangements for you. Costs dependent on duration and days required.
- Options for group skiing in the afternoon
- Different resorts during the week
- Free evening entertainment
- Optional visit at cost to Salzburg during the week for non-skiers
- New Years Eve Dinner & Party with fireworks in the village
Accommodation for the new year holiday will be at the superb Zistelberghof Hotel, Werfenweng, Austria. Having recently undergone a 1.5 million euro renovation this fabulous hotel will be your base for the holiday week. Offering a selection of twin, triple and large multi-bedded options to suit families and groups of friends, all en suite with bathroom, shower and w.c. flat screen TV
On each of the six days we will operate a Ski Safari visiting different resorts. This is obviously weather dependant. We may include Zell am See, Obertauern, Werfenweng, Flachau, Zauchensee, Mulbach, Kaprun, Alpendorf, Wagrain, Eben and others in the Sportwelde Amade Region.
Non-skiers are very welcome and we can arrange a programme of activities at small additional cost including a day visit to the beautiful city of Salzburg by train, Glacier sightseeing, visit to the Thermal Spa, Horse-drawn sleigh rides, Langlauffing (cross country) skiing, Snow Shoeing and visit to the local Castle.
The New Year holiday will include
- Scheduled flights with Lufthansa from Manchester to Salzburg or Munich (tbc). Departs Tuesday 27 December 2022 – morning scheduled flights.
Executive coach transfers from airport to hotel.
Return departure on Monday 2 January 2023 arriving back at Manchester late evening.
- Six nights accommodation in the luxury Zistelberghof Hotel, Werfenweng. Including hot breakfast and hearty three course dinner and salad bar each evening. The hotel offers a range of 2, 3 and multi-bedded rooms. Family rooms and groups of children and friends may also share the larger rooms.
- Travel on private coach to different resorts during the holiday.
- Up to six days skiing or boarding.
- A fully accompanied ski programme.
- New Years Eve Meal and Party in the hotel.
- Race and games night, quiz and music night and other entertainment throughout the week.
- Non-skiers optional excursion programme at cost including visit to Salzburg by train.
- Lift passes are not included but we will assist you with these. Indicative costs are for a 6 Day Super Salzburg pass to visit different resorts – €320 adult, €238 youth, €158 child.
- Equipment hire is not included but we will assist you with this on arrival in resort if required. We do have a discount arrangement with the local hire shop.
See the Live winter webcam – Werfenweng webcam
Book your places
The cost is £1190 per adult and £1090 per child under the age of 16 years on 27.12.22. Other pricing is available. Children Under 2 at the date of travel who do not require a bed or a seat on the aircraft, or on the coach to the hotel will be charged at £25 to cover the flight ticket.
No single rooms remaining – sorry.
PAY Just £250 deposit pp – Choice of payment by card, cheque or ebanking
New Year Holiday to Zistelberghof Hotel – New Year 2022/23
Items in Your Basket
Following payment of your deposit we will send you an invoice showing the total amount due and the deposit paid. The balance is due prior to travel.
We accept all major payment methods.
In the event that the holiday is unable to proceed due to government travel restrictions a full refund will be made available.
Travel Insurance for your Trip – IMPORTANT
We believe that safety and enjoyment are equally important when traveling with TGM. It is therefore one of our terms and conditions of booking that you have adequate travel insurance in place before you travel. Cover must include emergency medical expenses, personal accident and repatriation. In addition, we strongly recommend that you include baggage, personal liability and cancellation cover.
TGM has teamed up with Ancile Insurance to offer our travellers a range of excellent policies to choose from. Each policy includes:-
- emergency medical expenses
- personal accident
- personal liability
- overseas legal expenses
- cancellation or curtailment charges
- over 80 sports and activities covered as standard
NB It is advisable to take out your travel insurance at the time of booking your trip as cover will commence for pre-departure cancellation from the policy issue date. This will, therefore, provide cover should you have to cancel your trip for an insured reason such as illness or accident preventing you from travelling.
To take a look and book our recommended insurance policies please go here.