Learn to ski or improve your skills on a “chilled” adults holiday to Austria in 2020.
A superb holiday for Adults – Couples, singles and groups of friends, travelling by air from Manchester to Salzburg.
BY AIR FROM MANCHESTER – Depart – Saturday 7 March 2020 | Return – Saturday 14 March 2020.
Scheduled flights from Manchester to Salzburg and inclusive of executive transfers from Salzburg airport and return.
Have you skied as a child and not had chance since? Have you joined us at The Chillfactore on Sunday evenings. Do you want to improve your skills to keep up with the rest of the family? Is your partner a good skier and you can’t keep up? This is the holiday for you!
Relax in our superb high quality hotel in Zell am See, fully inclusive of half board including a morning offering of buffet breakfast with a wide choice of international dishes. Hot three course evening dinner plus complimentary salad bar, at leisure in the hotel restaurant, with a great selection of dishes.
Each morning we will visit the slopes with structured, no pressure, lessons for the beginners and improvers. Plenty of hot chocolate stops! Guiding and instruction, with top ski-tips, for the more advanced.
After the morning’s activities meet your friends for a relaxed lunch on the hill and a choice of returning to the hotel to chill and enjoy the facilities, visit to the local spa or afternoon of guided skiing to your level. Each day the choice will be yours.
The holiday is open to everyone and we particularly welcome couples, groups and those of more senior years!
Included in this superb holiday –
- Scheduled flights from Manchester to Salzburg. Convenient timings. 22kg hold and 10kg hand luggage included.
- Executive return coach transfers from Salzburg airport to Zell am See. Just under 1 hour transfer.
- Seven nights half board accommodation at our high quality hotel in Zell am See.
- Breakfast buffet with a wide selection of dishes and tea or coffee.
- Three course dinner and salad bar served each evening.
- Six days friendly group lessons for two – three hours per morning depending upon your ability and wishes. Afternoon guiding and “top-tips” on the slopes or afternoon at leisure.
Accommodation will be at one of our top quality hotels in Zell am See, with easy access to the slopes and the bright lights of the village. Offering a selection of twin and double bedded rooms, all en suite with bathroom, shower and w.c. flat screen TV
- Lift passes are not included but we will assist you with these. Indicative costs are for a 6 day full area pass to visit both Zell and See and The Kitzsteinhorn Glacier at Kaprun, £240 adult.
- Equipment hire is not included but we will assist you with this on arrival in resort if required. We do have a discount arrangement with the local hire shop. From £60pp.
- Ski equipment carriage on flight if taking own equipment.
Book your places
The inclusive cost of the holiday is £1445 per person. To book the fully inclusive holiday described above please select and pay your deposit below
PAY Just £100 deposit pp – Choice of payment by card, cheque or ebanking
Adults only Holiday to Zell am See – Saturday 7 March 2020
Items in Your Basket
Following payment of your deposit we will send you an invoice showing the total amount due and the deposit paid. Please arrange for a second payment of £250 per person by 1 April 2019, a third payment of £500 by 1 August 2019 and the balance payment by 31 December 2019.
Travel Insurance for your Trip – IMPORTANT
We believe that safety and enjoyment are equally important when traveling with TGM. It is therefore one of our terms and conditions of booking that you have adequate travel insurance in place before you travel. Cover must include emergency medical expenses, personal accident and repatriation. In addition, we strongly recommend that you include baggage, personal liability and cancellation cover.
TGM has teamed up with Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited to offer our travellers a range of excellent policies to choose from. Each policy includes:-
- emergency medical expenses
- personal accident
- personal liability
- overseas legal expenses
- cancellation or curtailment charges
- over 80 sports and activities covered as standard
NB It is advisable to take out your travel insurance at the time of booking your trip as cover will commence for pre-departure cancellation from the policy issue date. This will, therefore, provide cover should you have to cancel your trip for an insured reason such as illness or accident preventing you from travelling.
To access the Endsleigh Travel Insurance web site please click here